Thursday, September 19, 2013

Hi!!!

Hey my name is Brandon!! I am a small town guy from Heyburn, Idaho. I chose to create a blog so I can post a few ideas of how families are the most important societies that we can have on this green planet called earth. I am taking a Family Relations class at my current school, BYU Idaho, and have been encouraged to proclaim to the world my feelings about life and the great blessings we have been given in it. One such blessing is the family, and their important and pivotal role in everything that we are. I am grateful for the oppurtunity that I have to express my feelings to people I know, and all those that have the slightest desire to hear. This page is kind of a get to know me page... You will hear from me soon!!

1 comment:

  1. My name is Emily and I am the TA in your class! Good job on your blog! This class will teach you so much about the importance of the family. I look forward to your blog!

    ReplyDelete